New top has just been delivered.

either the City link man has stolen it or the fooker had a lay in this morning .. where the fook is me shirt

on sale tomorrow, but i think the only place you can buy it is either from the official city stores or the official city site.

pinder10 said:
on sale tomorrow, but i think the only place you can buy it is either from the official city stores or the official city site.

can buy it from the arndale, city website
or at the ground (:

whilst im writing on this, anyone got any pictures with it on? i want to see the type of fit it is (:
x

pinder10 said:

Will that be all season or just to start with?

masterwig said:
pinder10 said:

Will that be all season or just to start with?

think its just for a while, 'cos normally they seell em in JJB/Soccer Sports etc etc, just for the first few weeks ive been told

kf341t.jpg

Here you go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.