New top has just been delivered.

I should have had mine delivered to my mothers in Oldham and driven up there

blue_chili_pepper said:
does anyone no what the sizes are like! i don't understand the number jargon! id be a large or xtra large

I would normally get a large, and it would be slightly too big but medium would be way too small... I've got a 42 and it fits perfect

Swinton delivery...cool! Mine is going to my work address in salford so hope its soon. On day off so gotta drive up to get it but all worth it. Ordered my sons mini kit too....he's only 2 weeks old and i can't wait to get him in it!

philc said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
does anyone no what the sizes are like! i don't understand the number jargon! id be a large or xtra large

I would normally get a large, and it would be slightly too big but medium would be way too small... I've got a 42 and it fits perfect

tar, i like my top abit baggy so is 44 extra large?

blue_chili_pepper said:
philc said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

tar, i like my top abit baggy so is 44 extra large?

Probably, or somewhere between Large and Extra large... if you're getting from the shop tomorrow you can try them on anyway I guess

ok while the rest of us sit and wait for our new 'tattoo's' can someone tell me the process in simple terms of how to get a picture onto here...my current position is, i have a photo on my desktop!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.