New Toure song

the goats backside said:
Blootoof said:
the goats backside said:
It should but it wont, sad mate but 15000 blues will be trying to get in the ground a minute before kick off

The corner singin one half then the rest of the Southstand(doin a boogie) singin the rest or vice versa :) would sound top

IT WOULD BE BRILLIANT AND WOULD GET THE REST OF THE GROUND UP FOR IT, BUT GUESS WHAT IT WONT TOO MANY BLUES NEED TO REMEMBER WHO WE ARE AND I DONT MEAN WE WERE ONCE SHIT, I MEAN BLUES THAT DREAMT THAT ONE DAY WE WOULD BE THE BEST AND NEVER TURN INTO THE SCUM, HAVE SOME OF THESE IDIOTS HEARD THEMSELVES ON HERE, DO ONE AND SUPPORT SOMEONE ELSE
AH OKAY

stimo said:
the goats backside said:
Blootoof said:
The corner singin one half then the rest of the Southstand(doin a boogie) singin the rest or vice versa :) would sound top

IT WOULD BE BRILLIANT AND WOULD GET THE REST OF THE GROUND UP FOR IT, BUT GUESS WHAT IT WONT TOO MANY BLUES NEED TO REMEMBER WHO WE ARE AND I DONT MEAN WE WERE ONCE SHIT, I MEAN BLUES THAT DREAMT THAT ONE DAY WE WOULD BE THE BEST AND NEVER TURN INTO THE SCUM, HAVE SOME OF THESE IDIOTS HEARD THEMSELVES ON HERE, DO ONE AND SUPPORT SOMEONE ELSE
AH OKAY

Typical of this place do one rag

the goats backside said:
stimo said:
the goats backside said:
AH OKAY

Typical of this place do one rag

Calm down eh mate.

That's me in the video singing 'there the toure boys' was videod/made up in a pub all pissed up in dusseldorf. Hopefully it will catch on! MCFC OK!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.