New Training Gear From MCFC

The person who decided on this colour needs sacking, its disgusting, not even a nice pale yellow more like a sherbert lemon.

Thinks a bit.... then goes down the sweet shop and gets a quarter of sherbert lemons

I'm so utterly gutted that I missed out on buying the last line of training shirts, specifically those gorgeous white and blue ones...they didn't have my size when I first tried to order and now it seems I'll never have a chance to get one. Bah.

I nipped into the CityStore on my way to work this evening and saw the Yellow shirt and actually thought it was a new 3rd Kit.
Wasn't until I asked the delightfully pert little blonde lass behind the counter that she informed me it was the new training range.

I won't be buying it. The grey isn't too bad, but the Yellow is horrendous.

bluemoon27 said:
woz69 said:
Yellow & Grey nasty.

yellow and titanium not grey,next you will be saying them twats norwich scarves are gold and not yellow

Nah, I've got a bit o' titanium on me Brommy an' it ain't that colour!

But who comes up with these colours - is it all about washin' 'em or what. Sky blue, white, red AND black, maroon - last time we 'ad yeller it was that yeller/limegreen. Samaras down at Goodison - yer win nowt in yeller!

Got some of the old stuff in 2 for 1 for christmas, think it's quality personally:

mcfc-80246.jpg

Blue Moon Over Miami said:
Sorry if someone brought it up already, but in the same e-mail I got from the club promoting the new training gear, it also mentioned these "tonal" home & away shirts. Its basically the same shirt but without the Eithad logo and the Umbro logo and City crest in the same "tonal" designed used in the shorts:

9.jpg

I kinda like it, a reminder of the old days before shirts where littered with designs, logos and sponsors....

I forgot to mention that it costs the same as the regular shirt originally did (45 quid) though

That's nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.