New training gear.

Its pi55ing me off the online shop now like...been waiting for the traing gear to appear and seeing the posts above logged in, some nice stuff, thought there would have been more but its good so far, so, order a white t-shirt only to see a glimpse of a maroon polo, where's that come from, its not for sale...further looks around the site reveal loads of new gear in glimpses but not up for sale yet - eh, whats going on? Anyway, desperate for some new stuff so go to order the t-shirt, cant remember me supporter number so ask it to send me a reminder, only for it not to recognise my email add or my date of birth, so try to create a new account but it wont let me 'this would create a duplicate user' arghhhh so on one hand it says it knows my details yet on the other hand it says does not recognise them

Any ideas, dont fancy the 200 mile travel just to buy a t-shirt :(

TFC said:
Would everyone say (from what we have seen so far) that sizes are going to be pretty similar to last season?

Not getting a shirt, but that india ink fleece is mint. Love the fact that we dont have to pay VAT either, moving away from home isnt all bad ;)

Hehe me too. Yep not sure whether to get the 'ink india' fleece or the maroon one. Think I might get the former and get a maroon drill top when they come out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.