New website - fixtures, what fixtures?

Is this another of these joke threads

Just had a look, you scroll down and it loads up all the fixtures, in date order. How hard is that.

Words fail me

I've just been looking at the fixtures and then came on Bluemoon and saw this thread! There must be some thick people out there, still at least it's another chance to moan.

Moaning about having to scroll down a page to see more fixtures.

Can't wait until the season starts. The moaning can't get much worse than this can it?

The new website

1 ... It looks okay to me visually at least

2 .... It is so slow it is almost useless

3 ... They finally updated the new kick off times so I downloaded the fixtures to my Apple calendar and they all come out with Saturday 3.00pm

4 .... I scroll down as far as Swansea game then I have a football bouncing up and down

Small beer I know but come on you back room boys !!

It's seems fine on my iPad & it downloaded onto my calendar really well. Not sure what the problem is, imho we'll soon get used to it

Very slow on all devices on my fast Virgin media. Poor advert for Wix IMO.

CityApp not updating with latest stories and the iCal feed not in synch with kickoff times. Fixtures frustratingly clunky to access.

Google 'Manchester City fixtures 16/17' and you get a simple list of fixtures with kickoff times up to November.

Moaning about having to scroll down a page to see more fixtures.

Can't wait until the season starts. The moaning can't get much worse than this can it?
Scroll down ten pages to see all season - and that's before cup game dates are added.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.