New Year's Day PL fixtures

Re: New Year's Day fixtures

m7mcfc said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
I like Stoke, high sixes all around in the stands.

I work with some lads from Stoke, good lads not a six fingered one amongst them.

My brother lives in Stoke and its full of inbred oiks, i continually tell him he has doubled the gene pool. It is the darts capital of the world though.

Re: The Dog & Duck Pub Team (aka United) Thread 2014/15

bobmcfc said:
malg said:
^^^stop gloating.......especially you Karen, as you haven't been forgiven for the Burnley fiasco!

Like I'm not going to find it funny when United conceed a goal

As if

Laugh at the fucking rats.

m7mcfc said:
I like Stoke, high sixes all around in the stands.

I work with some lads from Stoke, good lads not a six fingered one amongst them.

My brother lives in Stoke and its full of inbred oiks, i continually tell him he has doubled the gene pool. It is the darts capital of the world though.

The extra finger aids their grip.

I have to say Stoke are not the most technically gifted team in the league. Three passes looks about their limit.

Rammy Blue said:
m7mcfc said:

The extra finger aids their grip.

So the girls do have some good points then?

lets not throw our caps in the air just yet, we know how stuffy the scum are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.