New Year's Day PL fixtures

Rooney marking Oliver well again today, not letting him get more than a couple of yards away at any time. Consummate man to man marking performance. He's also appealing more than Jimmy Anderson when the ball hits the batsman's pads.

Re: New Year's Day fixtures

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
My brother lives in Stoke and its full of inbred oiks, i continually tell him he has doubled the gene pool. It is the darts capital of the world though.

Stoke is a place apart.

I spent some time there recently, went out a couple of times, and the attitude in most places was youre not from round here are you? Its like a big Royston Vasey. I know you spend time working there, must be an experience.

Stokies they call themselves. I understand your mentality though. They do apart from being alright lad's seem to have a siege mentality about them.

Royston Vasey by the way is at the end of of the M67, Mottram.

jollylescott said:
m7mcfc said:
I work with some lads from Stoke, good lads not a six fingered one amongst them.

My brother lives in Stoke and its full of inbred oiks, i continually tell him he has doubled the gene pool. It is the darts capital of the world though.

I heard Adrian Lewis being interviewed after he lost at the darts. Stoke born and bred. I couldn't understand a word he said. They seem to speak a foreign language.

It's all Double Duck to me

This is like watching non-league football. How the fuck are these cunts above Arsenal? How are they above Leicester even?

m7mcfc said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Stoke is a place apart.

I spent some time there recently, went out a couple of times, and the attitude in most places was youre not from round here are you? Its like a big Royston Vasey. I know you spend time working there, must be an experience.

Stokies they call themselves. I understand your mentality though. They do apart from being alright lad's seem to have a siege mentality about them.

Royston Vasey by the way is at the end of of the M67, Mottram.

Its made up of 6 towns, and they dont trust people from another town let alone someone from outside Stoke on Trent.

15nqam1.jpg

dronefromsector7g said:
This is like watching non-league football. How the fuck are these c**ts above Arsenal? How are they above Leicester even?

You obviously can't understand the masterclass by King Louis :-)

Yorke expert analysis:

"wazza Wayne Rooney put it in flatter"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.