New York Blues

Were they! Wished I'd bumped into them. Had some great times in that boozer. Jonesy looks like my dad and there's always a bit of banter when we're in there.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PEKxc-pULM[/youtube]

pics to follow

I'm in most of these so apologies for my ugly mug...

daz.jpg

Hazel Grove Blues joined us for the day
hatteroutside.jpg

hatterinside.jpg

gsolo.jpg

bazdaz.jpg

dazlee.jpg

dazpaul.jpg

cheer.jpg

and just for fun....
scholesred.jpg

-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:15 pm --

my pics were too big initially....sorry mods

-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:18 pm --

Dr Mick said:
Were they! Wished I'd bumped into them. Had some great times in that boozer. Jonesy looks like my dad and there's always a bit of banter when we're in there.

A few are going back for the final. Any Blues ever in NYC should stop by the Hatter. Great place to meet & greet other Blues, many from Manchester who have moved over to NY (like me).
It's a great place to watch a match & feel at home.

A few are going back for the final. Any Blues ever in NYC should stop by the Hatter. Great place to meet & greet other Blues, many from Manchester who have moved over to NY (like me).

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^
Good times & good craic. And true BLUES

grandsolo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PEKxc-pULM[/youtube]

pics to follow

I'm in most of these so apologies for my ugly mug...

daz.jpg

Hazel Grove Blues joined us for the day
hatteroutside.jpg

hatterinside.jpg

gsolo.jpg

bazdaz.jpg

dazlee.jpg

dazpaul.jpg

cheer.jpg

and just for fun....
scholesred.jpg

-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:15 pm --

my pics were too big initially....sorry mods

-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:18 pm --

Dr Mick said:

Immense vid and pics, thanks for those - next time you're over for a match there'll be a few lining up to buy you a pint.

Ducado said:
Where in New York is it? I am over there in September might pop in

We are at 360 3rd ave (corner of 26th St). All blues are welcome. Ask for myself (Daz or grandsolo will do) Baz, Lee or Jonesey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.