New York Blues

grandsolo said:
Bilboblue said:
Grandsolo you know Martin H?
Lives over on Long Island, he came over for the game

I do indeed. Big guy.

Nice one, was good to see him again over here.
He missed our last trip to Wembley, something about getting married over there I think.....silly boy!

Immense vid and pics, thanks for those - next time you're over for a match there'll be a few lining up to buy you a pint.

Awww man, I wish I knew that a few weeks ago ;-). I was at Eastlands for the Sunderland mauling. Felt good to do the poznan 5 times. I remember going to Maine Road as a kid. My grandmother lived on Wyckame St right down the road from the ground. Brought my lady over this time, went to the match Sunday (her 1st City home match), got engaged at Caernarfon Castle that Monday & took a tour of Eastlands on the Tuesday. All in all a great trip.

I was there last year for the derby was on my honeymoon in Nov we landed at JFK late got a taxi straight to the bar some geezer comes out and helps me and the missus straight into the bar suitcases the lot, shame it was a crap game but had a great time sinking a few beers. Hope to return someday :)

Blue Maverick said:
I was there last year for the derby was on my honeymoon in Nov we landed at JFK late got a taxi straight to the bar some geezer comes out and helps me and the missus straight into the bar suitcases the lot, shame it was a crap game but had a great time sinking a few beers. Hope to return someday :)

If you stayed until the end, I was the one screaming at that rag bastard to fuck off back to Dublin.

bigmal said:
We are coming over 1st week of June,can we bring memorabila for the Bar?

Absolutely, a lot of what we hang on the walls is from visitors.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:00 pm --<br /><br />
Scrabster Six said:
I was talking to Jonesy in the Green man on Saturday had their own flag with them...hoping to get a few guys over for the Vancouver game in July..

Jonesey's a great guy. He put us on the map

Awfully kind of you sir helping us with it.

Can't believe the stewards weren't gonna let us take it in!!! Jobsworths!

Was in there for chelsea at home September great atmosphere any blue that visits new york needs to get in there!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.