New York City FC

Doesn't look like Frank will be playing any time soon, Hes signed up for BBC euro coverage
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bbc-announce-euro-2016-line-7930930
That's better as they have loads of local (american) talent in the centre of their midfield and still repeat Man City's mistakes, bringing more players in this zone. Hopefully, one day both clubs will be managed properly, without prefering spanish shi... I mean stuff, without signing players just for the sake og signing players, with proper on and off the field decisions. Pep and Patrick may be fixing it up...

Would be interesting to see as well if Paddy brings a couple of EDS lads in June instead of some garbage occupying international spots now.

That's better as they have loads of local (american) talent in the centre of their midfield and still repeat Man City's mistakes, bringing more players in this zone. Hopefully, one day both clubs will be managed properly, without prefering spanish shi... I mean stuff, without signing players just for the sake og signing players, with proper on and off the field decisions. Pep and Patrick may be fixing it up...

Would be interesting to see as well if Paddy brings a couple of EDS lads in June instead of some garbage occupying international spots now.

I have only seen bits to date and what i have seen does not do much for Paddy's reputation. Real clown car defending! I would have thought there is an oportuninty there for some of our EDS lads.

Wasn't Paddy quoted as saying he didn't want to bring in EDS lads? He wanted to do it without loads of loans from us. I don't know why, use hour contacts and all that.

Wasn't Paddy quoted as saying he didn't want to bring in EDS lads? He wanted to do it without loads of loans from us. I don't know why, use hour contacts and all that.
It was in context of not bringing them in the pre-season and then looking if they would need to bring them. And it seems like they do need.

I have only seen bits to date and what i have seen does not do much for Paddy's reputation. Real clown car defending! I would have thought there is an oportuninty there for some of our EDS lads.

The defending last season was beyond shocking. If Paddy can't improve on it then he's got big problems.

If Lamps is fooked then the decent thing to do would be to retire, and free up a designated player slot for someone else.

Lack of communication is a problem again with Lampard. He's been listed as questionable for weeks now. Why not just say whats going on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.