New York City FC

Pirlo and Lampard too slow for the MLS and the goalie is shocking, Vieira knows all about Johansen and as im sure on here can say, hes not brilliant but he must be better than Saunders.

Watching the game yesterday through Vieiras eyes:-)

1463913175113621039.gif

Strange how Sky and the lovely balanced media hardly mentioned New York City until they lose 7-0.

Exactly what I said.

Did they get beat so you think your post was some how justified?

I wouldn't know as I dont follow them but it matters not, they get paid a similar salary to other players in the league with a similar profile within the game.

Credo you are a very negative poster for a City fan who is seemingly unhappy with any potential signing we might make, putting them down or you are going on about money we pay players or rather, a sister club in a different league.
You need to discern between comments and criticism. We would all buy different players at varying prices, use formations and tactics that are at odds with the next person. That is fine. It is individuals expressing an opinion about a team they support. Should there be players that the media or members of this forum, think are a must, and I think are not, that is perfectly acceptable. After all, it is not people being critical of the Club or their supporters, just a different way of doing it. At the right price I would sign Stones and Sanchez, others may disagree with me. That is not them being very negative in their posts, they just happen to have a different opinion and may well be right.
We are not in the days of Custers Last Stand, we can take opinions of those alongside that may be disagreeable to us, and take it in our stride.

Maybe, but in all the games he has run his balls off playing with a bunch of absolute thick as shit no marks. It must be soul destroying.
He was just standind and waiting for the ball sometimes and slowing even when he got the ball. He might have been the best player on the pitch that day and one of the best all the time but still

You need to discern between comments and criticism. We would all buy different players at varying prices, use formations and tactics that are at odds with the next person. That is fine. It is individuals expressing an opinion about a team they support. Should there be players that the media or members of this forum, think are a must, and I think are not, that is perfectly acceptable. After all, it is not people being critical of the Club or their supporters, just a different way of doing it. At the right price I would sign Stones and Sanchez, others may disagree with me. That is not them being very negative in their posts, they just happen to have a different opinion and may well be right.
We are not in the days of Custers Last Stand, we can take opinions of those alongside that may be disagreeable to us, and take it in our stride.

If only you articulated you'd posts like that all the time?

City aside, I still don't see your issue with club, in a league like the US paying wages for what are huge high profile signings.

It's as much about image and profile as it is about actual performance imo.

Strange how Sky and the lovely balanced media hardly mentioned New York City until they lose 7-0.

Funny how NYCFC is the only team in MLS who get EVERY game shown on British TV. MLS has 10 games a week, same as PL, and only 2-3 get broadcast on British TV, yet NYCFC has I think only on one occasion not been picked for broadcast.

If only you articulated you'd posts like that all the time?

City aside, I still don't see your issue with club, in a league like the US paying wages for what are huge high profile signings.

It's as much about image and profile as it is about actual performance imo.
I read as many posts as I can, but in a reply try to be brief.
I suppose in the US, I would prefer it to be a feeder club for City, and not paying comparatively high wages to a few 'superstars' seeing out their final season, amongst the team.

Funny how NYCFC is the only team in MLS who get EVERY game shown on British TV. MLS has 10 games a week, same as PL, and only 2-3 get broadcast on British TV, yet NYCFC has I think only on one occasion not been picked for broadcast.
Pirlo lampard and villa. That's why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.