New York.

bluemobro

hello everyone,this my first post i'm expecting the rag slag but city through and through,off to new york april any blues know where i can watch the west brom game while i am there,not telling the wife it will be a total coincidence when we arrive just in time for the kick off,up the blues

rag_cig_52.jpg

bluemobro said:
hello everyone,this my first post i'm expecting the rag slag but city through and through,off to new york april any blues know where i can watch the west brom game while i am there,not telling the wife it will be a total coincidence when we arrive just in time for the kick off,up the blues

anyone whos married will realise this is a quality first post - btw RAG

Mate, plenty of irish bars all over manhattan that show the footy, been over there recently, absolute class. irish bar just off times square, always shows the footy called o'lunneys. will have to ask for the city game as they show the rags and the bin dippers mostly but they will normally put it one of the teles if u ask.

there's a sports bar/ pool hall on amsterdam. i'll ask my mate who lived there for it's name or for alternatives.

should find a bar or two in the East Village where I used to live, and also on the west side if Hudson's Bar & Grill is still going.

you can also Google 'Setanta' and look for locations with your NYC zip code of the hotel you're staying in, although they don't update this too often, sometimes it will turn up something decent.

Nevada Smiths in Manhattan. A few blues watch games in there

Can recommend Nevada Smiths. There were a few Blues in when we went and we got a great welcome from the Landlord/Manager.

i have heard New York isnt worth going, they wil slate you for being a Manchester City fan from your best nephew!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.