New York.

bluemoonmatt said:
bluemobro said:
hello everyone,this my first post i'm expecting the rag slag but city through and through,off to new york april any blues know where i can watch the west brom game while i am there,not telling the wife it will be a total coincidence when we arrive just in time for the kick off,up the blues

anyone whos married will realise this is a quality first post - btw RAG

Welcome Rag....................only joking hope you've got a good tin hat you will need it!!

bluemobro said:
hello everyone,this my first post i'm expecting the rag slag but city through and through,off to new york april any blues know where i can watch the west brom game while i am there,not telling the wife it will be a total coincidence when we arrive just in time for the kick off,up the blues

welcome the the forum hope you are going to supply some interesting discussions and talking point`s,

rag

didn`t want to let you down

mbs said:
Can recommend Nevada Smiths. There were a few Blues in when we went and we got a great welcome from the Landlord/Manager.

Nevada Smith's, FYI, is on 3rd avenue just below 14th street (around 12th or 13th west side of the street, can't remember exactly, i haven't been back in a while).

i'm moving back soon, if i'm there in time for that game i'll try to remember to give you a shout on a PM.

TO THE BLUES IN NEVADA SMITH'S: i expect to watch some games there, hope to meet up with a few of you (when i used to live there, i used to watch them at home on cable, but when i arrive i will not have cable. or a home.)

I would definately go to Nevada Smiths, met lots of Blues in there for the Hatton- Mayweather fight. Check out the <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcosc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfcosc.com</a> website for the NewYork branch of the supporters club and find out where they go to watch the game. One thing i do know is you will love NYC, best city on earth in my opinion.

Ive watched a couple of city games in Jack Dempseys bar just round the corner from the Empire state, great food and Guiness, well worth a visit

Welcome mate.

Was at the 'Top of the Rock' in October and whilst enjoying the fantastic views was slightly distracted as we were playing Newcastle away. Pretty gutted when I got back to the hotel and got the score!

Tir Na Nog on Penn Plaza (around 33rd/ 34th street) just across from the taxi rank outside the Garden, show just about every game - you've gotta ask them nicely to turn up the sound sometimes but (mostly) they're happy to do so. The food is good (and not at all expensive) there too - so, in a totally random way, of course - you could ring up, book a table and take the missus for a treat and well, sure if the match is just kicking off afterwards...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.