Newcastle (A) | Post-Match Thread

Great result and entertaining considering it was a dead rubber of a game. 3 great goals by Torres!

on a side note, I thought Sterling stank the place out tonight. I think his bags are already packed tbh

Torres maybe showed his true position tonight. Natural instinct in front of goal and just looks like a centre forward.

Really entertaining game and enjoyed it.

At 3-4 I actually didn't want City to score another. My dad took me in 1968. Happy days!

Also Torres is a goalscorer. It's something you can coach to an extent, but there is another level beyond coaching. Torres is that. Sterling is a coached goalscorer. Sorry Raheem, it's the way I see it.

First game in a long time where I watched with no stress and just enjoying the game , I know it's because to us it's nothing but a 'for pride' game , multiple changes a mix or 1st 2nd 3rd and players leaving team but shows no matter who plays we have some bloody team on the field

Had far too much to drink tonight which is unlike me but.....that game summed up everything that is wrong with English football...we humped them, we played our 2nd team and scored 4 good goals...they played their strongest team and dived around and won 2 pens...it's hard to accept the shit that twats like Knobclifee spout about "pens' like the first one and the even more dubious 2nd one...it's odd how we never seem to get them yet fuck wankers like the great Newcastle, with their fantastic support and history seem to get pens very 2.5 minutes?
Great win....Torres superb...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.