Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not easy, but then what is? We should win this and disappear over the horizon. 1-3 City. Please Mr Benitez, No bus parking, it's crap. FACT.

Still can't see past a 1-1 here, especially given today's results.

Why?
The incentive is a 15 point lead if we win.
That will surely be the death knell for everyone else?
I also think Everton could get a result on NYD against them which could result in the lead being nearly 20 points.
Must target 3 wins.

Why?
The incentive is a 15 point lead if we win.
That will surely be the death knell for everyone else?
I also think Everton could get a result on NYD against them which could result in the lead being nearly 20 points.
Must target 3 wins.
I've been predicting 1-1 since the Everton game........I'll leave it there.

Their fans will give them a right hard time if they try and park the bus. There is no reason why we shouldn’t comfortably beat them.

Rafa is a good coach, good tactician, but even if he wanted to park the bus I don't think he has the personnel to accomplish it.

Newcastle won't park the bus at home their fans won't allow it 4_1 city

Their fans will give them a right hard time if they try and park the bus. There is no reason why we shouldn’t comfortably beat them.

Rafa is a good coach, good tactician, but even if he wanted to park the bus I don't think he has the personnel to accomplish it.

Let them park the bus, we'll break them down eventually and to be honest we'll have to do enough of it this season, may as well get the practice in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.