Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see Diaz come on if we have a lead. It might be nice to see him against Prem opponents. He certainly has the skill. It would give Sane a rest too.
I’m going to assume they’ll set up 5-4-1 and spend most of the game with at least 8 behind the ball. Their support will be raging if they do. I’ve got a fiver on another 4-0 for us.
Come on CITY.

Pep has spent the last season and a bit trying to deprogram the players from decades of players being only one type of player, we are now seeing the results of a new type of total football, where everybody should be comfortable in any position ( apart from keeper!).
If City do go on to win the title, you can bet it will usher in a surge in new coaching techniques based on Pep's total football

We need to win several titles to really have an impact that large. People are already moving away from the things that got picked up from Conte's title win last year. Ours will be more impressive if we carry this on, but it will take multiple league titles and probably some European success for Pep to genuinely change things in this country.

I'm going 0-2 which probably will mean a 3 goal victory for us. I keep under estimating this team lol......

It's a testament to the good nature of all City fan's, when we are humble in our lofty position, smashing records and teams left right and center, and for that I'm going 2-2 or 0-8.

Yaya to score if he's about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.