Newcastle (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or 4 points ahead with 3 to play, stranger thing's have happened
They will win all there games because they have the rub of the green so we need to put our strongest team out and wrap this up . Next season Utd will get all the luck and decisions because football needs and wants them to win the title just like Liverpool did last season . You watch this come true .

If they don't (which I think they will) we'll do the biz on Friday.
They won’t be allowed to drop points I mean look at the villa game yesterday for proof that they are being favoured . Doesn’t bode well for next either because this luck will carry on till they win the title .

They will win all there games because they have the rub of the green so we need to put our strongest team out and wrap this up . Next season Utd will get all the luck and decisions because football needs and wants them to win the title just like Liverpool did last season . You watch this come true .
I suspect that next season Chelsea will become the league, press and tofficials object of affection.

They won’t be allowed to drop points I mean look at the villa game yesterday for proof that they are being favoured . Doesn’t bode well for next either because this luck will carry on till they win the title .
So what you're saying is the the rags will win two high intensity football matches in the space of 48 hours?
I'm not buying that mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.