Newcastle are cr*p!

collie40

I've been watching Newcastle with interest after their decent point collection, but honestley they are worse than they were last year. They should,ve got beat by Everton(at home) at the weekend after taking a 2 goal lead. They beat stoke last week at the fortress, but stoke got tanked 5-0 by Bolton, so shows their form! They've also beat Wigan, wolves and fulham, who were all in the middle of bad runs at the time, drew at home with spurs, away with a poor villa side and QPR, beat Sunderland, and a draw at home to Arsenal, when Arsenal were at their lowest point! Even though on paper they have played decent teams and picked up points, it's always been when the other teams have been on a really bad run of form! I'm going for 6/7-0 when they come to our place a week on Saturday! lol

Re: Newcastle are crap!

Well that is an epic jinx if I ever saw one.

They aren't crap really, they've conceded 2 less goals than us and are really well organised. I think we can beat them though but watch out for Demba Ba, he's a machine and even scored against us for West Ham.

collie40 said:
I've been watching Newcastle with interest after their decent point collection, but honestley they are worse than they were last year. They should,ve got beat by Everton(at home) at the weekend after taking a 2 goal lead. They beat stoke last week at the fortress, but stoke got tanked 5-0 by Bolton, so shows their form! They've also beat Wigan, wolves and fulham, who were all in the middle of bad runs at the time, drew at home with spurs, away with a poor villa side and QPR, beat Sunderland, and a draw at home to Arsenal, when Arsenal were at their lowest point! Even though on paper they have played decent teams and picked up points, it's always been when the other teams have been on a really bad run of form! I'm going for 6/7-0 when they come to our place a week on Saturday! lol

Hope you haven't put the kiss of death upon us, for our next home game.

citymad said:
collie40 said:

Nah mate its going to Huddersfieldesque...... I can feel it in my bones.

We scored 10 v Huddersfield, in second tier of football, i also remember scoring 7 in the cup against Notts County about 10 years ago! But in the top division i can't remember scoring more than 6! Burnley a few years ago and UTD a few days ago, Loads of 4/5's but can any1 remember any more? (without going to WikieP, off the top of your heads!)

you fool. they are obviously not "crap" but they wont finish top 4 come may.

lee-mcfc said:
you fool. they are obviously not "crap" but they wont finish top 4 come may.

Believe me i'm no fool, they will be lucky to finish in the top 12! Have u actually watched them? :)

They are organised and efficient from what I have seen. With Demba Ba on form, they look similar to Everton but with a decentish striker. This is a Team that is more than the sum of it's parts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.