Newcastle are cr*p!

Re: Newcastle are crap, I apologise!

Poz said:
You originally wrote:

I've been watching Newcastle with interest after their decent point collection, but honestley they are worse than they were last year. They should,ve got beat by Everton(at home) at the weekend after taking a 2 goal lead. They beat stoke last week at the fortress, but stoke got tanked 5-0 by Bolton, so shows their form! They've also beat Wigan, wolves and fulham, who were all in the middle of bad runs at the time, drew at home with spurs, away with a poor villa side and QPR, beat Sunderland, and a draw at home to Arsenal, when Arsenal were at their lowest point! Even though on paper they have played decent teams and picked up points, it's always been when the other teams have been on a really bad run of form! I'm going for 6/7-0 when they come to our place a week on Saturday! lol

Point by point if I may...

this year after 11 games we have 25 points
last year after 11 games we had 17 points... certainly points to a worse team

Everton game went 2-0 up losing Cabaye Marveaux and Best and replacing with Guthrie (2nd game all season Ben Arfa never played a full game yet and Sammy Ameobi a kid from the reserves)

So how many teams have a victory at Stoke this season?
Those that don't include Chelsea Liverpool Man U Fulham

Fulham's bad run included a point off City
So are you dissing City then for not beating a team on a bad run?

Beat Sunderland...
And just an easy fixture eh a local derby first away game up (give your head a shake)

Arsenal at their lowest point I think not they played us BEFORE they sold Nasri and Fabregas and had a very strong team out.

In your case I'm actually surprised that you are 41 acting like a kid with the best bike. I'm 55 and whatever the toon do/have done/won't do I will always treat other people in life with respect ... even those less privileged

I have never set out in life to make enemies however and your apology is enough.

Poz how good is this Sammy Ameobi? Saw him at U21 and he looks like a bright youngster. Very good control for a lad of his size.

apology accepted,now go stand in the corner and staple your ears to the wall.stay there till you hear the lunchtime bell

You should never have to apologise for calling another team crap.

They all are, and have been for decades.

Blue Haze said:
Poz said:
You originally wrote:

I've been watching Newcastle with interest after their decent point collection, but honestley they are worse than they were last year. They should,ve got beat by Everton(at home) at the weekend after taking a 2 goal lead. They beat stoke last week at the fortress, but stoke got tanked 5-0 by Bolton, so shows their form! They've also beat Wigan, wolves and fulham, who were all in the middle of bad runs at the time, drew at home with spurs, away with a poor villa side and QPR, beat Sunderland, and a draw at home to Arsenal, when Arsenal were at their lowest point! Even though on paper they have played decent teams and picked up points, it's always been when the other teams have been on a really bad run of form! I'm going for 6/7-0 when they come to our place a week on Saturday! lol

Point by point if I may...

this year after 11 games we have 25 points
last year after 11 games we had 17 points... certainly points to a worse team

Everton game went 2-0 up losing Cabaye Marveaux and Best and replacing with Guthrie (2nd game all season Ben Arfa never played a full game yet and Sammy Ameobi a kid from the reserves)

So how many teams have a victory at Stoke this season?
Those that don't include Chelsea Liverpool Man U Fulham

Fulham's bad run included a point off City
So are you dissing City then for not beating a team on a bad run?

Beat Sunderland...
And just an easy fixture eh a local derby first away game up (give your head a shake)

Arsenal at their lowest point I think not they played us BEFORE they sold Nasri and Fabregas and had a very strong team out.

In your case I'm actually surprised that you are 41 acting like a kid with the best bike. I'm 55 and whatever the toon do/have done/won't do I will always treat other people in life with respect ... even those less privileged

I have never set out in life to make enemies however and your apology is enough.

Poz how good is this Sammy Ameobi? Saw him at U21 and he looks like a bright youngster. Very good control for a lad of his size.

I've seen him 3 times for the reserves and he is very talented but giraffesque. If you could imagine a chopstick with legs that's about his build. What he is though is a lovely lad very humble always bright and upbeat and often seen in the community doing good work... everybody up here loves him and one day we hope we can see him being a hero against the mackems just like his older bro...

Not ready yet though...

Re: Newcastle are crap!

nufcfan said:
just to say having read through a lot of this its good to see that the majority of city fans on here are grounded and not arrogant like the OP.

We certainly do not have the depth, quality or big names that yourselves do, and we are by no means deluded. Any check of the majority of our pre match threads will show a lot of people who expect less than what we have achieved so far.

What we do have is a team who have experience having the big name superstars who play for money not the team, and ended up getting relegated. These players have come back much stronger for their experiences.

I personally think its going to be 3-1 to city, but would be over the bluemoon if we scraped a draw, of even managed to get a win ;) but mainly would be happy if we gave a good account of ourselves against what must be one of the top 3 teams in world football on their day.

I think at the moment man city have become the klitshskos of the football world, and people change their game plan completely to play them. I just hope we stick to what we have done so far, because from what i have seen of the QPR game they could easily have scored 4, and hopefully we get those chances. Couple those chances with our resolute defence and fingers crossed :)

But good to see that most of the real fans on here have a decent attitude and are still very grounded
love that^^^^^^^^^^
nufc will be a tough game, they work their asses off. but we should pull through.... 12-0!!! jokes im not arrogant like someone.... 2-0 city win late goals

Losing three of the players that most of the impartial thought were in their best 5/6 last season with a manager who was not considered good enough to take Southampton forward they have been the surprise packet so far.

Yes they ridden their luck somewhat at certain times and we shall see how they go against three sides striving for honours over the next three games but you have to be happy with 25 points, 7 wins and no losses in 11 games.

If they are crap then Manure are also crap boom boom.

I've got a big soft spot for Newcastle, I work up in the north east during the week and one of my best mates is a Geordie.

Would love Newcastle to come 2nd to us in the league

They are certainly not crap. Sure they haven't played "anybody" yet, but their defence is well organised. We have faced teams "parking the bus" eg the plastic scousers and beat them. I expect a similar game and result next week. They do need to be taught alesson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.