Newcastle at home tickets

Looking for 2 tickets seated together for the Newcastle game this weekend, coming up from Glasgow thank you.

Quick question around the Family & Friend option on the app…

( apologies I don’t think I can start a new thread and it’s in relation to the Newcastle game)

I’ve signed up to the membership (£35) for me, my son also has a profile but his is a free one, if he is within my family network can I assign a ticket to him? Looks like this might be the only way to get two for the weekend.

Thanks

Bought an adult and U21 in 111 for £80. Need to resell them as my mate got moved up the waiting list for a knee replacement.

He’s also selling an adult and junior in South Stand Level 1. Buyers need to be Blues so selling to Bluemooners with at least 100 posts.

TICKETS SOLD

Last edited:
Bought an adult and U21 in 111 for £80. Need to resell them as my mate got moved up the waiting list for a knee replacement.

He’s also selling an adult and junior in South Stand Level 1. Buyers need to be Blues so selling to Bluemooners with at least 100 posts
How much for the south stand tickets?

1 x Adult v Newcastle, East Stand, Block 307, Row L, can print at home or transfer, £40, pm me, Cheers, Len

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.