newcastle away (ALL IN HERE PLEASE)

stirlingblue

Istanbul we came at last and we partied big
Newcastle Away Tickets - 1 Adult 1 Child ticket required

This is the nearest thing to a 'home' game for me and the lad but looks like we have no chance this year with only 5000 points. We desparately want to go to this game whatever the situation re the title so please PM me if you come to have any spare.

Much Appreciated

Re: newcastle away

Would love a ticket for this game. I only have about 4,000 loyalty points and don't have much hope looking at the selling criteria. Can meet you before / after the derby match. Cheers!

Re: newcastle away

sboroMCFC said:
Would love a ticket for this game. I only have about 4,000 loyalty points and don't have much hope looking at the selling criteria. Can meet you before / after the derby match. Cheers!
The selling criteria was the same for wolves and look how thats gone.

We still had a chance of winning the league when wolves came onsale, not with newcastle.

I am looking for 2 adult tickets but would be over the moon with one. I have 5500 points but cannot see this one going down to me.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

I have managed to sort mine now so if you can help please offer to the next person below

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.