newcastle away (ALL IN HERE PLEASE)

Still needing a Nc ticket if anyone is let down etc can be last minute. Went to Norwich last minute and Wolves, and would love to see the toon (beaten)

Thanks again.

MCFCpassion said:
I know its a long shot but im looking for 1 Adult ticket for a mate who just missed out on the points, live in the Stockport area but would be willing to travel a bit further to pick up. PM me if theirs any going much appreciated if anyone can help. Thanks.

Still looking for one if anyone can help, would be much appreciated. Thanks.

de niro said:
by blue boy said:
need 1 oap or adult ticket for my mother who decided not to go platinum and is pissed off she didn't,me and my lad are sorted!
will pick up anywhere.cheers.

got a feeling platinum will be very heavily subscribed next season.
Thing is there's not much point people changing to platinum next year as they'll already be too far behind

edtheblue said:
de niro said:
by blue boy said:
need 1 oap or adult ticket for my mother who decided not to go platinum and is pissed off she didn't,me and my lad are sorted!
will pick up anywhere.cheers.

Thing is there's not much point people changing to platinum next year as they'll already be too far behind

to a degree yes but they will have to start somewhere. its getting beyond a joke this ticket shit now. we need a bigger stadium. to be fair though the people with the points have attended the games and wayy before we got good.i manage to get to quite a few but there are fans bury my points so they get first dibs, rightly so.

de niro said:
edtheblue said:
de niro said:

to a degree yes but they will have to start somewhere. its getting beyond a joke this ticket shit now. we need a bigger stadium. to be fair though the people with the points have attended the games and wayy before we got good.i manage to get to quite a few but there are fans bury my points so they get first dibs, rightly so.

pity we can't all agree not to go platinum,no one would have an advantage over anybody else and we would all be £50 better off!

buryblueboy said:
de niro said:
edtheblue said:

pity we can't all agree not to go platinum,no one would have an advantage over anybody else and we would all be £50 better off!
the 50 quid will just go on the price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.