Newcastle Away Pre Match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
whicko said:
Carragher is an absolute arse, saying Silva should score far more goals, try taking a look at how many we have scored as a team and how many Merlin has had assists in, what a twat!

They just look at any reason to pick holes or find fault with our team. Grasping

whicko said:
Carragher is an absolute arse, saying Silva should score far more goals, try taking a look at how many we have scored as a team and how many Merlin has had assists in, what a twat!

I agree with Carra' la, Silva should score more goals.

Kun Aguero said:
whicko said:

I agree with Carra' la, Silva should score more goals.

You shouldn't wear so much make up

whicko said:

Carragher is NOT an arse! You flatter him - he is a Donkey and a very jealous arse!

Unbelievable twats on Talk Shite are working extremely hard to convince themselves of reasons to believe we might lose. Samir Nasri does not look up for it apparently. You can tell by his warm-up. And City might be disorientated by the early kick off. And other shite I can't be arsed remembering.

The twunts congratulated United for winning a football match at home against relegation fodder.

Utter cretins. Die

Pam said:
Unbelievable twats on Talk Shite are working extremely hard to convince themselves of reasons to believe we might lose. Samir Nasri does not look up for it apparently. You can tell by his warm-up. And City might be disorientated by the early kick off. And other shite I can't be arsed remembering.

The twunts congratulated United for winning a football match at home against relegation fodder.

Utter cretins. Die

For the good of your health turn it off

Ducado said:
Pam said:

Utter cretins. Die

For the good of your health turn it off

Oh, I did.

If we win today we're the only team so far to win 6 games away. *EDIT* I read it wrong and I am completely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.