Newcastle Away Pre Match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd play Nastasic in defence. Even though he hasn't looked the best in his recent outings, he has more pace than Lescott and Demichelis which would be absolutely vital in tracking Remy.

Good news is Debuchy is unavailable for this. So we should play Kolarov instead of Clichy since that would give us an extra attacking edge.

FredTilson said:
I'd play Nastasic in defence. Even though he hasn't looked the best in his recent outings, he has more pace than Lescott and Demichelis which would be absolutely vital in tracking Remy.

Good news is Debuchy is unavailable for this. So we should play Kolarov instead of Clichy since that would give us an extra attacking edge.

Coloccini also is out and a poster above said cabaye is a doubt for that so that is 3 of their best players out...

Tough game for us, Newcastle have a habit of upseting the odds and beating a top team every season whether it be scum, Chelsea, Aresenal etc. Let's hope for a solid professional job, a couple of early goals and run out 3-0 winners.

Think 8 probably pick themselves: Hart, Zaba, Kompany, Yaya, Fern, Silva, Nasri, Negredo
Then Clichy or Kolarov (fairly sure he'll go with Kolarov) and Demichelis/Nastasic/Lescott (expect him to go Demi). Depending on system, one of Navas, Milner or Dzeko. Can only assume he'll go two up, though.

hart

zabba
kolarov
VK
dem

yaya
fern
silva
navas
nasri

negredo

3-1 to city with goals from yaya,silva and negredo

DavidT95 said:
First away day in Newcastle, just wondering what are the usual pubs for City fans, I've heard the ones around the station are usually away pubs? Can anyone give me an idea?
Great away trip, Newcastle.

The ground is pretty much in the centre so there's a "take your pick" of places to go.

Hart

Zabba Kompany Nacstasic kolorov

nasri yaya fernandinho silva

negredo dzeko

Pelligrini loves 2 up front. 9-0 to the blues ;)

NoahCity said:
----------------Hart-----------------
Zab--Kompany--Demichelis--Kolarov
-------------Yaya----Fernandinho----
--Navas-------Silva----------Nasri--
----------------Negredo------------------

THIS THIS and THIS.

SrilankanBlue said:
----------------Hart-----------------
Zab--Kompany--Demichelis--Kolarov
-------------Yaya----Fernandinho----
-Navas------------------------------Silva/Nasri--
-------------Dzeko---Negredo--------------

Reckon we will go with this with one of Silva or Nasri
nasri navas for me silvas had to much bithday cake:) also will yaya be available just read he might be going for a scan today on news now is this correct anyboy heard anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.