Newcastle Away travel.

mayo31

There will be a coach to Newcastle from Middleton on 21st August

Pm me for full details

Thanks

Bus Full

Last edited:
I'm travelling from Southport and would be interested in sharing with anyone travelling from this neck of the woods.

Is getting the train a no go for this? Was looking at a 10 o’clock train from Victoria but believe there is usually a hangover on the day after the strikes so it may be cancelled.

I have 1 spare on the car, I never put 3 in the back for long journeys, so there is 1 space left.

Is getting the train a no go for this? Was looking at a 10 o’clock train from Victoria but believe there is usually a hangover on the day after the strikes so it may be cancelled.
If that's with TPE I'd swerve them as they've been cancelling a lot of trains at short notice because of unofficial action by their staff. You could try Avanti to Carlisle and then Northern to Newcastle.

I’m on the same train but from Leeds onwards. There’s a couple after it if it does get cancelled, probably more just a risk on the way back I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.