Newcastle Away

bainy said:
is any1 actually going?
never seen so many tickets for sale!!

The fact anyone could get tickets for this game wont stop the moaners with no points coming on here complaining that they cant get a ticket for crunch games later in the season.

Looks like the Norwich away is the same.

I cant wait for these games as they were two of the best aways last season !

Hii all i have 1 adult ticket and 1 under 16 ticket for newcastle away i live in sunderland i got tickets for friends but they cant go anymore would take 7 for both

Can I thank the four people who have all told me they wanted my spare ticket only to suddenly decide they can't go.

Blackcrowes said:
bainy said:
is any1 actually going?

The fact anyone could get tickets for this game wont stop the moaners with no points coming on here complaining that they cant get a ticket for crunch games later in the season.

Does annoy me as I bought tickets from a fellow blue on here because didn't expect it to drop so low in points. Could have boosted my own points but couldn't risk waiting.

Bit of a weird one this but I am working in Newcastle and now probably going to be still here sat and Sunday so work pending I may be able to get to the game but won't know until tomorrow morning , so anyone traveling with or may have a spare can you pm me then i can get in touch tomorrow to see if you still have it....

stonie said:
Bit of a weird one this but I am working in Newcastle and now probably going to be still here sat and Sunday so work pending I may be able to get to the game but won't know until tomorrow morning , so anyone traveling with or may have a spare can you pm me then i can get in touch tomorrow to see if you still have it....

lol, your in box will be stuffed m8

Blackcrowes said:
bainy said:
is any1 actually going?

times are a changin, i dont miss usually but i'm not going to this one. too much money at a very busy time added to a shit ko time.

no points for me so a chance for people to catch up? bet they wont even try.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.