Newcastle away

Live just outside glasgow, and wanted to come down for a game at the Etihad, but are unable to go after January due to exams. So I was wondering if anyone on this could get me sorted for any tickets for the away game at Newcastle? Three of us, all 16. Let me know, cheers.

got 1 spare ticket for this game, will take £35 for it, was sold but available again, can meet before west ham game or post by royal mail special delivery(at buyers cost)

I've got a spare for this. Either collect from me in Droylsden or can meet at the game on the day. Will take £40 for it. PM if interested. **SOLD**

Got a spare ticket for this game
Pm if interested
can meet at west ham game or up at newcastle
Ticket sold

Ended up with one spare, too late to return it to the ticket office now so will take £35. Collection from Littleborough ideally but can arrange to meet half way.

Pm if interested.

1 Newcastle adult ticket for sale take £25 for it can only meet at Wednesdays game against west ham. ticket now sold sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.