Newcastle Away

Biffo123

Hi Bill , was just posting a reply on the other thread but see that you have locked it , and rightly so

I was just going to post how surprised I was to see that his game was now available for those with 4000 points . I know it is the holiday period and the first game of the season but thought that this would sell out much quicker

For those wanting to grab a few extra " Ticket " points then here is your chance to go to a game that is usually a sell out and a great away day ( despite the crap view ) , I can't wait for it and am sure that there can only be a small number of tickets left

Was only one block left last weekend but still available.

Bloody hell. Just found I am in Newcastle next weekend and the game is sold out. If anyone happens to have 2 spare please let me know.

About 4 blocks to chose from this week, including 2 LLs which are the Balcony bit at the front so the best seats.

If anyone has one please let me know. Train tickets booked from edinburgh so down there anyway , even last minute I would take it!!

Ryan

We have 1 possibly 2 spare match tickets for the Newcastle game also 1 seat on our bus leaving from failsworth if anyone still needs travel or tickets
Pm for details if interested
tickets gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.