Newcastle away

I don’t know of any to be honest.
Went to a real ale pub and had a superb homemade pie last year.
Think the Mrs will head towards the gin place
Great shout that Redhouse mate. Got in there around 5.00 and struggled to get my arse out of there for the painful walk up to the ground and even more painful walk up those fecking stairs. Pub had great ale and nice pies. Cheers for the heads up.

Great shout that Redhouse mate. Got in there around 5.00 and struggled to get my arse out of their for the painful walk up to the ground and even more painful walk up those fecking stairs. Pub had great ale and nice pies. Cheers for the heads up.
You must have been in when we were there.
We got there about 5:15 and left at 6.
Were there three of you?

Great shout that Redhouse mate. Got in there around 5.00 and struggled to get my arse out of there for the painful walk up to the ground and even more painful walk up those fecking stairs. Pub had great ale and nice pies. Cheers for the heads up.
We went in about 3 o'clock ordered a couple of pie meals half hour had gone and the lads in front of me at the bar had eaten there's and were on there way out,the 2 girls behind the bar were nattering away to each other then suddenly one of them made a dash to the back of the pub and brought our meals to the table,they were stone cold must have been ready for a while so sent them back had to wait another 20 minutes so wasn't very happy, but when we got the hot replacements the pies and mash were quality

You must have been in when we were there.
We got there about 5:15 and left at 6.
Were there three of you?
No, was on my Jack mate...Working up there and stayed at Premier Inn on the Quays..Was in the back room near some French.

We went in about 3 o'clock ordered a couple of pie meals half hour had gone and the lads in front of me at the bar had eaten there's and were on there way out,the 2 girls behind the bar were nattering away to each other then suddenly one of them made a dash to the back of the pub and brought our meals to the table,they were stone cold must have been ready for a while so sent them back had to wait another 20 minutes so wasn't very happy, but when we got the hot replacements the pies and mash were quality
My pie was hot,but the mash and peas weren’t too hot.

My pie was hot,but the mash and peas weren’t too hot.
Just think the girls were that busy chatting they didn't notice the alert, but turned out ok in the end at one time we wouldn't have complained don't like making a fuss ect, but now if something isn't right going to complain must be a age thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.