Newcastle away

Hi
After 1 spare Newcastle ticket for a mate. I live in Newcastle ( used to run City N.E. Supporters Club,the Save Our Sven lad in the 8-1 Boro pics, helped organise the banner tribute for season opener vs Toon in 2014 etc) and have a Blue up here who missed out on away ticket for the match for 1st time since 1981.( his fault...forgot to apply) Is there any chance the ticket can head to Toon and he can meet up with someone going to game to hand over cash ? He's rejoined Bluemoon as logins not working, but waiting for Admin approval. Happy to put him in touch with fellow Blues who can help ? Cheers

Check you PM's mate

Looking for two spares for this game for me and my boy, I am north east based but willing to meet in Ncl city cente or at the ground

I have one spare for Newcastle as I have had to cancel through illness. It will have to be picked up from Lancaster area though so it could suit someone travelling up the M6 route tomorrow am.

Got One adult ticket spare. Going down later tonight can meet tonight or morning

If anyone has one spare adult that would be grand. Already in Newcastle so can meet at the ground or wherever really. Cheers.

Have one, great seat front of upper tier. Will be at Newcastle station for 9am. Face value

NOW SOLD.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.