Newcastle Bid For Johnson

samy said:
My mate in work said he was in South saturday night pissed as a fart!! Very disipointed in him

Why? Is your mate not allowed to go & get pissed in South?

Lighten up you square! ;-)

Another one to add to the career graveyard that is St James Park

Damien Duff
Joey Barton
Nicky Butt
Scott Parker
Celesten Babayaro
Steven Carr
Michael Johnson (possibly)
Mark Viduka

If its £8 million cash (nmot based on apperances) we should take the money and run. He has all the potential in the world but we cant get him fit hes been injured for 2 seasons pretty much !

Questions remain over his attitude as well. £8 million and a sell on clause would be very good business IMO.

We are done for the window thats sure it would seem. The just had the sky reporter in manchester on SSN. We have confirmed no more bids are out for players its done as far as we are concerned. Also club have made clear Johnson is not for sale.

I'm sure Sir Joseph would help him through his problems.

forevercity said:
hughes will sort him out

He hasn't managed to do so this far has he? Especially if all the sightings of him on the lash in town are true?
And I realise he is a young lad, with cash to splash, and time on his hands. But, he's also a well paid, supposed pro-athlete, and there should be a balance between going out and getting himself fully fit and back in the squad.
If, as it seems on the outside, he isn't capable of doing that, and the manager can't turn his ways around, then fine....Fanx, ta ra. (To quote old Middy band, Sid's Caff)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.