Newcastle cup game e-Programme

Pezzer2

It might sound random this but I have posted a picture of my newborn to the programme and have not seen the picture in the latest issues. The only game I can't view online is the Newcastle cup game (so it might be in this issue). Does anyone else have the same problem in not being able to view this e-Programme on-line. Cheers in advance

Pezzer2 said:
It might sound random this but I have posted a picture of my newborn to the programme and have not seen the picture in the latest issues. The only game I can't view online is the Newcastle cup game (so it might be in this issue). Does anyone else have the same problem in not being able to view this e-Programme on-line. Cheers in advance

Found under archive in my app
Two pictures of babies Lewis and Zoyah

how long do these e-programmes last for?

anyone got access to one from the 2012/13 season?

Pezzer2 said:

If you have an iPhone download the City Editions App and its on page 46. I can't upload a screenshot from my phone, but if you send me your Twitter or something I can send you the pic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.