Newcastle (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Newcastle prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another thought on Sane, I said during an earlier game that it looked to me as though him and Mendy were getting in each other’s way, as both tend to stick close to and tear up and down the left touchline. I don’t know if this is part of Peps thinking or not, it’s just my observation.
Pep uses channels on the training pitch and no two players can be in the same one. When the winger goes out, the full back goes inside and vice versa. It shouldn’t be a problem if they train it.

The fact you are responsdo g it is. If you can’t back up with facts then don’t spout this shit
The fact you’re incapable of cogent thought says you can jog on and I’ll continue posting however I see fit and until you’re a mod then shove your advice wherever you can fit it.

Ha, Rafa just played the money card during his prematch interview. Told the odds against Newcastle are 20-1 he said “is that in money” He loves getting his digs into Mike Ashley

Think this could be a frustrating game if we don’t get an early goal. We need to be clinical.

Think this could be a frustrating game if we don’t get an early goal. We need to be clinical.

Agree, they were ultra defensive against Chelsea and outside a few moments looked very solid, losing only to a soft pen and an OG.

Notice that all centre-halves have again been included in the squad. Not against it, but I wonder if we’ll see a line up with only 3 once Danilo is fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.