Newcastle (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Newcastle prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember there's Chelsea and Spurs too

Yes I know if you’re counting till the Liverpool away at Anfield ... I was only counting the first five games till the first international break ... we all know they’d be coronated champions if they go into first int’l break top.

As for that away game at Anfield, I’d veru much like to be well over 4 pts clear of them so even the usual annual loss there won’t mean they can cross us in the table and give them any momentum or hope whatsoever ...

I've always loved it when we beat Newcastle, ever since Dennis Tueart's overhead kick in '76.
Newcastle fans are the most deluded set of fans in England, they have a superb owner who has made them debt free and still they hate him.
We will beat them easy, 4 or 5 nil, then wait for the over-rated Rafa's excuses.

they have a superb owner who has made them debt free and still they hate him.
Superb, haha, he does nothing at all for the club, he is the biggest cheapskate in football (and business).

We will beat them easy, 4 or 5 nil, then wait for the over-rated Rafa's excuses.
People were saying that about Wolves too.

I think this will be close. Stones back, and Sane starts for me. Really need him back in the form of last season. Foden for Gundo give the lad a chance.

The good news is that Aguero, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Jesus, Laporte (probably) and David Silva will get some rest during the international break. About time Kompany retired from international footy too. As for Newcastle, I would take a scrappy 1-0 with no injuries.

Obviously this is an important match but it’s irrevalnt now what our rivals are doing. Still too early.

I’d go with

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy

Gundogan
D.Silva
Bernardo

Mahrez
Aguero
Sterling

Fernandinho doesn’t look 100% yet, give him a rest. Would want Sane to start but his cameo last game was absolutely terrible so another sub appearance for him. They will park the bus so good game to start Mahrez, he needs game time so get used to the team.

I also want to see more game time for Foden I.e 30 minutes.

Laporte has been excellent but I would maybe give Otamendi some game time as he hasn’t played at all. Would like to see Delph get some minutes as well. Easing in everyone before we start playing 3 games a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.