Newcastle (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets win this no matter what. Then the real double test will be Everton away + Chelsea away just after Newcastle.

I think after next 3 rounds we will see if we are challenging for the title or we are fighting to be in top4 only this season kind of like last season.

Ederson
Walker Laporte Stones Mendy
Gundogan Bernardo Foden
Sterling Torres Mahrez

Keep KDB and Jesus on the bench in case we are struggling

This is now followed by Everton, Chelsea and Rags away in the space of 7 days

I expect to see quite a few key players rested.. no other choice

Bruce will be gone soon and I hope City send him on his way with a 6 or 7 goal battering. He played against City for Norwich at Carrow Road once and the City fans were giving him "Stevie Bruce, the elephant man" all afternoon. He gave some back at the end when Norwich won, showing his rag loyalties. As well as that, he's a Neanderthal.

Bruce will be gone soon and I hope City send him on his way with a 6 or 7 goal battering. He played against City for Norwich at Carrow Road once and the City fans were giving him "Stevie Bruce, the elephant man" all afternoon. He gave some back at the end when Norwich won, showing his rag loyalties. As well as that, he's a Neanderthal.

Bruce is a rag twat and a shit manager, but to be fair if you're giving out banter all game you have to be able to take it as well.

This is now followed by Everton, Chelsea and Rags away in the space of 7 days

I expect to see quite a few key players rested.. no other choice
That's not right is it? We've got six days between Everton and Chelsea alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.