Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our team isn't like that. Plus our players aren't clinical enough to punish teams.

Really need Grealish and Sterling to step up - what's the chances of that at this stage of the season?
Well Grealish was excellent when he came on, retained possession, made good attacking runs and was very unlucky with two excellent efforts.

Raz, after a really decent game at Leeds, looked like he had his boots on the wrong feet. We probably do need to use him at the weekend, hopefully he’s in the mood to take a game and get a goal.

Well Grealish was excellent when he came on, retained possession, made good attacking runs and was very unlucky with two excellent efforts.

Raz, after a really decent game at Leeds, looked like he had his boots on the wrong feet. We probably do need to use him at the weekend, hopefully he’s in the mood to take a game and get a goal.

A clear-sighted post. Grealish created a chance on his own, out of nothing, and from a very difficult angle, a very narrow one, he bloody nearly scored. Courtois got his fingertips on it, that's what top keepers do. By comparison, Raheem really did nothing, and excuse me, but apart from his goal (which Courtois is frankly really at fault on) Riyad Mahrez did virtually nothing, and absolutely nothing in the first half.
I don't get why people are getting on Grealish's case so heavily. Give the guy a season, and full ninety-minute games (a great rarity, so far) — then judge.

A clear-sighted post. Grealish created a chance on his own, out of nothing, and from a very difficult angle, a very narrow one, he bloody nearly scored. Courtois got his fingertips on it, that's what top keepers do. By comparison, Raheem really did nothing, and excuse me, but apart from his goal (which Courtois is frankly really at fault on) Riyad Mahrez did virtually nothing, and absolutely nothing in the first half.
I don't get why people are getting on Grealish's case so heavily. Give the guy a season, and full ninety-minute games (a great rarity, so far) — then judge.

Not his fault for the money but for £100m I expected not to have to wait a season until he did anything note worthy.

Let's hope he can on Sunday.

Well if a team ever needed it's supporters, it's Sunday's game. No good moping around, 4 wins required and if we can help them do it we have to get behind them.

Its purely the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.