Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is settled on goal difference, then we will probably lose out. Having to pull 3 goals back over 3 games would be difficult.
Sorry I thought we were one behind? If hypothetically we win by 4 today, we would be 3 ahead. If we then lost a game by one and they won one by 2 we’d be level and it would depend on the results over the other 2 games? However I prefer the option on wining our 4 remaining games

If it is settled on goal difference, then we will probably lose out. Having to pull 3 goals back over 3 games would be difficult.
Now the scousers have drawn GD may well come into play. A 1-0 win later will see us both level on GD. I just hope we swap our ballet shoes for footy boots and shoot on sight. No tryna walk the ball in the net today lads, we need a couple of thunderbastards to demoralise the toon and quell any more talk of scousers mentioning the quadruple.

I've found all the quad boasting by them and the media disrespectful to us because we have been in pole position in the league and are in control of our own destiny.

Let's make today's game a bear pit and raise the roof, COME ON CITY!!!

Fingers crossed but this is such a huge game -one slip and our Season could meltdown.

I am reminded of the old Proverb:

"For want of a nail the shoe was lost.
For want of a shoe the horse was lost.
For want of a horse the rider was lost.
For want of a rider the battle was lost.
For want of a battle the kingdom was lost.
And all for the want of a horseshoe nail"

..........and all for the want of a striker.
download (1).jpg

After the 2-2 draw with Liverpool we were 6 behind. Win today and we will be ahead.

Now the scousers have drawn GD may well come into play. A 1-0 win later will see us both level on GD. I just hope we swap our ballet shoes for footy boots and shoot on sight. No tryna walk the ball in the net today lads, we need a couple of thunderbastards to demoralise the toon and quell any more talk of scousers mentioning the quadruple.

I've found all the quad boasting by them and the media disrespectful to us because we have been in pole position in the league and are in control of our own destiny.

Let's make today's game a bear pit and raise the roof, COME ON CITY!!!
Yes but they’ve scored more goals so level GD is still a win for them, next you have to consider the fact we HAVE to lose a game for Gd to matter, thus that means another goal minus on the Gd.

So, for Gd to come into effect and City to be ahead on it, we need to improve our GD by atleast 3 on the dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.