Newcastle (H) - Ticket Office Protest

I booked a ticket for Tamworth v Hereford this morning and it took less than two minutes. It was e-mailed to me immediately. That’s Conference North level.

City’s ticket office has been poor for as long as I can remember.

But City should have the infrastructure in place. It’s largely been a shambles since I’ve been going and there are nightmare stories on here too often.
City's basic ticketing system isn't a shambles. Go online, choose the seat, pay and wait for the email.
Two minutes for Tamworth v Hereford is good but I doubt there were bandwidth issues. - It didn't take me much longer to book tickets for the FA Cup semi-final and final and I had a choice of thousands of seats and four price categories.
The problem is people at the club adding silly conditions for certain games such as allowing those with no purchase history to buy membership and tickets on the same day without giving those with purchase history the opportunity to buy first.
The loyalty system is there for a reason; do we really want tourists to access tickets ahead of long term fans? The system may not be perfect but whenever I've explained it to fans of other clubs they believe it's one of the fairest around.
Ticket office protests should be limited to the ridiculous annual price increases and the constant desire to expand hospitality areas.

When I’ve looked at random matches here and there, it often goes Season Tickets > Members > General Sale. Tamworth v Hereford was a free for all but I’m going in with The Bulls fans and they have about 750 which is enough. Wales away is recent loyalty along with membership.

They’ll all do it slightly differently. I didn’t think a protest was right although they got the Real Madrid match so very wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.