Newcastle (H) tickets needed

I can get you one on my son's cityzen card. Looking at the site there's only 1 available in block 323 row j, it's 48 quid mate
Hi, I might be interested in this option if Big joe isn't interested. Thanks!

NUFC fan in peace- Bringing my 12 year old girl for he first PL away game on Sunday

Travelling on coach

I have been Etihad twice a long time ago and had no issues but some fans tell me of issues outside ground and also inside with coin throwing etc

Obviously don't want her scared to death lol

Any advice on what it's like for away fans?

NUFC fan in peace- Bringing my 12 year old girl for he first PL away game on Sunday

Travelling on coach

I have been Etihad twice a long time ago and had no issues but some fans tell me of issues outside ground and also inside with coin throwing etc

If you don't go looking for trouble you won't get any at the Etihad.

Have a walk round City Square with your girl and watch some of the entertainment and you will not get any hassle at all.

Travelling on coach

I’ve never seen any coin throwing from city fans before you’ll be fine!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.