Newcastle (h)

It’s an absolute joke that season ticket holders can’t buy additional tickets anymore. Yet another one for the list of city fucking over the people who have been here since the beginning. I’m all for building our fan base but fuck me…
I think the Real Madrid fiasco set the tone for what was/is to come. Like Tim says, the club want to sell as many memberships as possible, and dangling the carrot of access to home games will help to do that. Sad but true.

It’s an absolute joke that season ticket holders can’t buy additional tickets anymore. Yet another one for the list of city fucking over the people who have been here since the beginning. I’m all for building our fan base but fuck me…
Tell the Board mate

It was the only way I could get a ticket for my dad/brother so we could sit together. Now I’d have to buy 2 memberships and buy 2 tickets seated together and list my ST for exchange. Fucking daft.

It was the only way I could get a ticket for my dad/brother so we could sit together. Now I’d have to buy 2 memberships and buy 2 tickets seated together and list my ST for exchange. Fucking daft.
Yeah same mate. Me and my old man have a season ticket but my brother lives in London so always bought the occasional ticket at Christmas, big game etc as a perk of having season tickets… as it should be!

When the new owners came in the message and the vibe was that they’d look after the fans who had seen us through thick and thin but that has diluted over the years and is getting to the point where we are completely forgotten. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve loved all the success and the memories but definitely feels as though we’ve sold our soul to get it.

Yeah same mate. Me and my old man have a season ticket but my brother lives in London so always bought the occasional ticket at Christmas, big game etc as a perk of having season tickets… as it should be!

When the new owners came in the message and the vibe was that they’d look after the fans who had seen us through thick and thin but that has diluted over the years and is getting to the point where we are completely forgotten. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve loved all the success and the memories but definitely feels as though we’ve sold our soul to get it.
There’s no doubt the club are taking a different direction. The absolute farce of that Real Madrid ticket situation confirmed it. Customers not supporters the time that new stand is finished ST prices will be even more expensive

Yeah, this whole match day membership scheme feels a bit scammy as it replaces the loyalty points system to an extent. Personally I don't have a huge problem with charging occasional match goers a bit more than regulars (i.e. ST holders), but the cost of taking your family to the odd game is ridiculous now. Even the cheap seats in SS3 are priced at almost 70 quid and then you have the membership cost on top of that.

I’ve bought tickets for Newcastle and Fulham at home on the Face Value pages in recent days. Got them for below face value and no need for a £35 match day membership. They were a couple of single tickets and one pair. I had tried to buy a seat near me (my season card (via City) but I was being asked to buy the membership first.

In the search for affordable tickets, some of us might need to compromise by eg accepting that tickets bought won’t always be next to each other. We might also have to put in extra work on Facebook pages etc. I don’t like it but we are European Champions and 3 in a row Prem winners

I’ve bought tickets for Newcastle and Fulham at home on the Face Value pages in recent days. Got them for below face value and no need for a £35 match day membership. They were a couple of single tickets and one pair. I had tried to buy a seat near me (my season card (via City) but I was being asked to buy the membership first.

In the search for affordable tickets, some of us might need to compromise by eg accepting that tickets bought won’t always be next to each other. We might also have to put in extra work on Facebook pages etc. I don’t like it but we are European Champions and 3 in a row Prem winners
Where’s this face value page

are they not going to let season card holders buy extra tickets for cup and champs league games too without the memberships, dont reckon they will .

for any season card holder now,we cant view the stadium planner and find out how much tickets are in any given block/area for prem games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.