Newcastle (h)

It certainly is a strange one and different to yesterday's explanation, be careful,timewaster.
Sorry detective. Not really different to yesterdays explanation. I’m still abroad and have to stay fly elsewhere instead of back to manc due to work commitments.

Didn’t disclose to you that I was attempting to buy the tickets for a friend. As I said, I apologised for the late response as I was out all day but would have transferred the money still if I got a further response saying your friend would still sell but I didn’t.

I’ve sold (for often less than face value) a few times on here and also bought if you check my history so most definitely not a timewaster thanks.

Anyway I’ve secured two tickets so now just selling mine for the above reasons.

South stand L2 - block 217 - £30 - can transfer via friends and family

Sorry detective. Not really different to yesterdays explanation. I’m still abroad and have to stay fly elsewhere instead of back to manc due to work commitments.

Didn’t disclose to you that I was attempting to buy the tickets for a friend. As I said, I apologised for the late response as I was out all day but would have transferred the money still if I got a further response saying your friend would still sell but I didn’t.

I’ve sold (for often less than face value) a few times on here and also bought if you check my history so most definitely not a timewaster thanks.

Anyway I’ve secured two tickets so now just selling mine for the above reasons.

South stand L2 - block 217 - £30 - can transfer via friends and family
I’ve pm you about that spare tkt

My daughter cannot go now due to illness. She has a ticket for south stand level 3. Block 318, row bb , seat 516. Wants £20. I am not sure how this friends and family and money transfer works but PM if interested and will sort

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.