Newcastle Thread - 2023/24

Is it me or has Eddie Howe turned into a right dickhead since he’s been at Newcastle ..
Comes across as a right peevish **** these days ..!

What's he doing or saying? I've found him to be nothing other than down to earth and never tried to steal praise from anybody. I keep seeing him being praised and he deflects praise on to others within seconds. He never seems to get high or low and is nearly always calm.

We’ve had some horrific managers who I hated, Pardew being one. But Howe has been totally inoffensive so far. I could go as far as to say that I would like to see him enjoy the moment a bit more than he does.

I'm not trying to convince you to change your mind, I'm interested in why you think he's a dickhead because I must be missing something.

What's he doing or saying? I've found him to be nothing other than down to earth and never tried to steal praise from anybody. I keep seeing him being praised and he deflects praise on to others within seconds. He never seems to get high or low and is nearly always calm.

We’ve had some horrific managers who I hated, Pardew being one. But Howe has been totally inoffensive so far. I could go as far as to say that I would like to see him enjoy the moment a bit more than he does.

I'm not trying to convince you to change your mind, I'm interested in why you think he's a dickhead because I must be missing something.
He just seems to come across like he’s owed something from the game, peevish as I said, not doubting his ability, he’s a brilliant coach, he just seems like a different bloke to me, maybe dickhead is the wrong phrase, acerbic maybe..
Either way, it’s just how he comes across to me personally, I liked him a lot at Bournemouth, not at all now..

For the sake of balance I'm going to side with Blue Til Death on this one - I don't not agree with him but I feel sorry for him, with you lot all ganging up on him and beating him up behind the bike sheds, and stealing his dinner money and stuff. So yeah, Eddie Howe is a git who's probably got smelly feet, and dandruff, and wouldn't let me have a go on his Chopper bike or share his Malteser's with me...

Probably, I expect, I dunno - where is my medication?

For the sake of balance I'm going to side with Blue Til Death on this one - I don't not agree with him but I feel sorry for him, with you lot all ganging up on him and beating him up behind the bike sheds, and stealing his dinner money and stuff. So yeah, Eddie Howe is a git who's probably got smelly feet, and dandruff, and wouldn't let me have a go on his Chopper bike or share his Malteser's with me...

That’s because you’re weird , obviously .
Nobody beats someone up behind the bike sheds , that’s where you finger birds . Apparently.

Thanks KentBlue, means a lot, I know I’m full of shit and Eddie Howe is actually, probably, a very nice man but you have made me feel like my very existence is meaningful again after those bullies hurt my feelings and didn’t agree with me … :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.