Newcastle Thread - 2023/24

I know it's the end of the season and the main players have probably gone on holiday (which shows how daft these games are) but not sure this helps the youngsters in any way.

Amanda Staveley and her husband selling there shares and moving on.

Can't say I'm surprised. I can't see any point in buying a football club with all the restrictions put on the owners.

New owners want to invest in their new company, buy a company than the pl change the rules to stop them investing

Can't say I'm surprised. I can't see any point in buying a football club with all the restrictions put on the owners.

New owners want to invest in their new company, buy a company than the pl change the rules to stop them investing
It’s only Stavely who’s selling her 6% share, PIF will still own 86% and the Reuben brothers will own 14% but I see your point. I guess the arbitration City are involved in if it goes their way will be crucial to us re sponsorship from the Gulf area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.