Newcastle Thread - 2023/24

It will take time for Newcastle to get things right, and while Howe probably has plenty of good will on one side of this season's ledger, I reckon they would be advised to move off him and take someone else.

In terms of personnel, the loss of Joelinton has been significant, and he's the first player I hope we go in for this summer.

It will take time for Newcastle to get things right, and while Howe probably has plenty of good will on one side of this season's ledger, I reckon they would be advised to move off him and take someone else.

In terms of personnel, the loss of Joelinton has been significant, and he's the first player I hope we go in for this summer.

FFP has kneecapped them, unless they get really lucky the cartel will make sure they don't get the chance to exercise that financial clout.

Unless they throw a wobbler like Chelsea and think "What fucking rules?".

Also lost Tonali their big summer buy after a few games.

Toney, Tonali…I’m not a gambling man but there seems to be a theme.

I wonder what's in the Newcastle trophy cabinet? Probably Jackie Milburn's shorts and boots from 1955.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.