Newcastle tickets

*** Tickets have now gone ***

I have 2 tickets now spare as I cant make it. First come first served

Ticket to be collected from Woodley in Stockport, will be in pretty much all day today or will be around most of the day tomorrow

Cheers

Last edited:
Bit of advice requested - has anybody managed to pick up spare tickets on the day?

I've always got tickets from the club before, but now I'm not a season ticket holder it seems to have got nigh on impossible to get into away matches.

I live about half an hour from Newcastle and I'm thinking of just hanging around in case anybody has a spare ticket to sell.

Bit of advice requested - has anybody managed to pick up spare tickets on the day?

I've always got tickets from the club before, but now I'm not a season ticket holder it seems to have got nigh on impossible to get into away matches.

I live about half an hour from Newcastle and I'm thinking of just hanging around in case anybody has a spare ticket to sell.
Last week at West Ham away there was a lad who had a spare and multiple blues were asking around for a spare so I pointed one in his direction, will say he did upcharge the guy to £50 due to the demand of the ticket so be prepared to pay higher that face value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.