Newcastle to sue..

Trigger said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
It's not like the rags don't have a history of doing this, but for once I'm in agreement with them, they still have a big game for them so why shouldn't they play a weakened side(if they so wish)?

Yes and fuck Rag fans who have spent their hard earned money getting tickets and travellin costs to watch their reserves/youth team eh!!!

I think if it was us (in 3 years maybe) I would be rather p*ssed off at paying out, unless by then our reserves condidted of the likes of Torres, Essien, Villa etc ;)

I travelled 200 miles on a thursday night to watch our reserves play TNS at the Millenium Stadium a few seasons ago.Didnt bother me.
Would bother me less if we had a Champions League Final 4 days later.

the rags could still put out their first choice team but doesn't mean that they have to give 100%. Problem is that they could include Bobby Charlton and the kit man and they'd still probably beat Hull. Think the Geordies will stay up, unfortunately

staffs_blue said:
Trigger said:
It's not like the rags don't have a history of doing this, but for once I'm in agreement with them, they still have a big game for them so why shouldn't they play a weakened side(if they so wish)?

Yes and fuck Rag fans who have spent their hard earned money getting tickets and travellin costs to watch their reserves/youth team eh!!!

I think if it was us (in 3 years maybe) I would be rather p*ssed off at paying out, unless by then our reserves condidted of the likes of Torres, Essien, Villa etc ;)

I travelled 200 miles on a thursday night to watch our reserves play TNS at the Millenium Stadium a few seasons ago.Didnt bother me.
Would bother me less if we had a Champions League Final 4 days later.

I would be more pissed if I went and they played them with the final coming up.

mancitygaz said:
Trigger said:

I would gladly watch reserves last game of the season if we had a CL final 4 days later
Me too. They've probably got a better chance of beating Hull by playing players who will be 100% focussed on that game

I work for Toon's Sponsor at Head Office in Newcastle (no snide comments please !) and i tell you, their fans are absolutely shitting themselves about Sunday. They're not even giving the " we could send the Mackems down" line they're so worried....priceless.
Boro & Toon down for me

Youth team should be played. Euro final round the corner ? manager picks what team he sees fit end of.
Newcastle hope they go down.

It's against the rules.
But you should be able to field whatever team you like and I agree with Fergie.

Buyt he is a hypocritical twat as we all know so the next time he spouts his shite about others playing weakened teams would you allow me the duty of giving him a swift kick in the balls. Because he has and he will again.

they should sue that fat prick at the helm... he's to blame.. theyve played 37 games and are in the bottom 3.. no one elses fault

Spot on. If we're evr in a similar position, I would expect our manager to put out the kids. So no, I don't blame Taggart at all. Still hate the tvvat though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.