newcastle travel and tickets

dbluebomber

we have seats and match tickets available for the newcastle game on our bus leaving from failsworth
pm if interested
BUS FULL AND TICKETS GONE

NiallMCFCburgess said:
any places to park near the stadium? as we have never been and need to no also anywhere boozers?

message me
I normally park on George Street

MAP if you are here early enough you'll get free parking. I normally go in The Hotspur, its a home pub, but if you are sensible it'll be fine, and there will be some blues in there too. Its about 15 minutes walk from where I suggested you park, but its near the ground.

The ground is right in the city centre and there's loads of car parks,one of the easier grounds to park at. Loads of bars nearby but head for the railway station always full of blues in the bars near there

2 x Return train tickets for sale.

Outward - 07.27 from Piccadilly to Newcastle (Arrives 10:07) - Coach: B Seats: 15 , 16

Return - 17:02 from Newcastle to Piccadilly (Arrives 19:33) - Coach: C Seats: 13 , 14

PM me if you want them, £45 each (or nearest offer).

dbluebomber said:
we have seats and match tickets available for the newcastle game on our bus leaving from failsworth
pm if interested

are Failsworth Supporters Club setting up as travels agents seem to have tickets and seats @ all prices maybe they should get there own web site ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.