Newcastle United takeover?

Yes....im getting mixed up with what game it was at wembley when we won a cup....thought it was v stoke.....was certain the countdown on the scoreboards counted down from 44....maybe i was too pissed???
Was 35 years without a trophy 76 to 11.

Was 44 years between winning the title 68 to 12

Not a chance mate.....just remembered where i heard it....was the guy at the end of the "look what its done to me"video.
Sorry, didn't realise I'd actually typed that. I'm just dribbling in my chair strapped to my CallText 5010 and sometimes my thoughts just slip out and get posted. I was actually just trying to change the channel and have a piss.

Anyone who gets it right up there will have an amazing football club. Lets not forget where we came from mate.
First thing the new owners need to do is get rid of that donkey Carroll. How the fuck he keeps getting games is incredible. Plus he is a snidey dirty bastard as well.

First thing the new owners need to do is get rid of that donkey Carroll. How the fuck he keeps getting games is incredible. Plus he is a snidey dirty bastard as well.

Totally agree. Won't be easy if the takeover does happen, but the way I look at it is, it's another club for the rags to finish below in a couple of years time. So I hope it goes ahead haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.