Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Huge win

I was open mouthed when KDB slid in the 2nd goal.....i think the premier league as a collection of teams just shit themselves....and then he goes and makes that pass for the third...he looks invigorated - I still think we need to manage his minutes however....we need to make sure he doesnt have a reoccurrence of that injury - Im sure that with the level of medical care they have that they are continually scanning and assessing these things.

Oscar Bobb - what a touch and finish.....he is genuine HUGE potential..the way he moves I think he can be Foden level.

I know they gave Rodri MOTM but for me Foden was ....I never seen a British player so good in the half space and on the half turn....

The only concern is the ease with which teams are getting in behind us with one simple long ball - its a bit ike Pep's first 18 months but when we had the same issue - walker needs to step up big time and If stones and Akanji was fit he would be on the bench (same as Gvardiol)

Fuck me I have to put my hand up I thought that was it done,yes the defence is gonna have to improve drastically but fuck me 2 subs change the game and both score,take a bow pep .
Cmon City ..edit De Bruyne coming on they looked even more frightened at the back ..

I said when he came on Bobb is a much better player than Doku. Oscar is going to be a star. Doku should only ever be used from the bench, loses the ball way to much. Bobb doesn’t. KDB started the revival. Team started to believe when Kev came on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.